Student travel and welfare services for independent schools, provided by Airport Guardians, based at Heathrow Airport on main school travel days. This service is open to all UK independent schools who have registered for free (https://gtmatrix.net/ag-pre-reg/)
- Provides reassurance to schools and international parents to have a chaperone team at LHR
- Each travel day our team deals with issues ranging from the mundane to more serious
- Manage and organise all transport and ride-sharing to and from school
- Cost can be added to student’s school account
- 24/7 contact on school travel days
Current global events have led many schools to review safeguarding measures, particularly at Airports. By registering for free with AG you have the opportunity to inform parents of this added layer of safeguarding.
Our liveried staff represent many schools and guardianships. We operate a UM service and can attend to the needs of any student, including immediate financial support, administrative assistance and emotional support.
All staff are DBS Enhanced checked with child barring and have years of experience looking after children.